RFID Smart Labeling
- Monitor unattended inventory.
- Automatic item identification on mixed pallets.
- “Smart Shelf” systems – designed to provide real time tracking of tagged items on shelves.
- Shipping and Receiving applications.
- Real-time notification of out-of –stock items.
- Improvement of product replenishment.
- Retention of consumers who may turn to competitors if inventory item is out-of-stock.
- Automated charting and tracking for improved product forecasting.
- Track product shipping and receiving from point-to-point automatically versus manual tracking to save time and labor cost.
- Know how many units of inventory or on-site via automated RFID system versus manual process, saving labor and time cost.
- Efficiency in error reduction reduces manual labor cost.
- Reduce time spent in line.
- Reduce labor/time cost of employees.
- Streamline check-out process with ability to scan multiple items and pay for them all at once.
Inventory Shrinkage (Shrink) Reduction
- Track retail items between point of manufacture or purchase from supplier and point of sale.
- Real-time notification of security when RFID tagged items leave area without payment.
- Competitive advantage – saving money on theft allows to offer product at lower prices.